Monday 21 January 2013

UPDATE

Hello world

Sorry I've been so inactive, I guess I restarted this blog at a bad time haha

Life has gotten insane with exams starting on Thursday this week, I've been really busy trying to study but I'm a major procrastinator so I'm surprised I haven't been posting about anything :p

Simon has been amazing :) just going so well and really starting to listen to me. I also was riding bareback and got off and was able to get him to follow me around the ring at both the walk and trot :3 it was possibly one of the best moments I've had with him so far <3 it just made me super happy

I hope everyone with exams this week does well and here's to the start of semester two :)

Oh and I will continue my 'tv tv and more tv' series once exams are over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment