Friday 4 January 2013

hello world

Hello world, I have decided, once again to restart my blog but with a twist. I will post some posts that are utter nonsense and just make me happy, but i'll also post what i do in my lessons and practise rides with Simon! After every ride I'll get a photo of Simon and post it on here with a description of what I do!

Even though I know no one reads this, I think it'll be nice to be able to go back and see what I've done with Simon a year from now!

I guess for the people who do read this I should give you a brief description of Simon and what we are doing etc.

name: Simon
Age: 5
discipline: hopeful jumper

Simon is my current lease. I am leasing him from one of the boarders at the barn. I am currently working with my coach on getting him to be a trillium jumper :) only .90 but it'll be both me and his first time showing jumper. I showed bronze hunter last year and his owner took him to a bronze hunter show last year.

Here's a photo :) 

^me and Simon (instagram photo ftw) 

Hope you enjoyed this, my first serious post will be on Sunday :) 

2 comments: