Saturday 2 February 2013

Welcome back me :)

I'm back world! =D

Exams are finally over and done with and now that semester two has started I finally have time to blog again - hopefully!

This semester I have a full course load of chemistry, drama, English and biology and to be completely honest my favourite classes so far have got to be (in order);
1. Drama
2. Chemistry
3. Bio
4. English
In both bio and English I sit alone (ok that's a lie in bio I sit next to someone I just don't talk to them, at all.. Awkward) I do have friends in English, just my teacher so nicely gave us a seating plan and being the one with the last name with the highest letter in the alphabet in this class I got to sit all by my self beside no one on the exact opposite side of the room to all my friends. Bio is only higher then English because my teacher is hilarious and entertaining, my English teacher, not so much.

Now I'm going to plan on getting my second instalment of 'tv tv and more tv' posted sometime this week with my take on Pretty Little Liars, which has gotten VERY good lately so it should be good :)

I'm also riding tomorrow with my friend :D I have a riding buddy for once!! Haha so I will try to get a photo of Simon for that :)

For now , I hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of their second semester in high school

Peace out y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment