Wednesday 6 February 2013

Riding lately and things coming up :)

Hello world :)

So while I have been not on here from lack of time, riding has been getting better and better! On March 29-April 1st there is a jumper clinic with Joerge Muenzner (a jumper, won a silver medal in the Barcelona Olympics) which my friend Jessica and I will be participating in :). As well as May gets closer and closer that means my trip to New York is coming :) it is going to be awesome!

I am also starting driver's Ed tomorrow, which should be very interesting haha. With my job, drivers ed, school and riding my life is going to be pretty busy.

Second semester has started at school. Which I am pretty sure I have already talked about, lets just say bio is all about watching movies and listening to random rants from my teacher. Drama is awesome, and the wolf game is fun... but waayyyy more fun when you don't get out first round, being a wolf and having the hunter be killed and take you down with him. English is... english... I should be working on a character analysis right now but writing this seems like so much more fun :P. And Chemistry.... Chemistry is pretty interesting.. but the amount of people who are wayyyy over thinking everything are getting on my last nerve because I can't tell if they are trying to make our class take longer or just basically super confused. I just wish they would actually read the notes he's given to us that describe in great detail what you need to know.

Noooow... I should reallly get back to work :P

see ya :P

No comments:

Post a Comment