Saturday 9 February 2013

tv tv and more tv part 2

Hello world and welcome to my second instalment of 'tv tv and more tv'

I'm going to be talking about the tv show Pretty Little Liars. Most of you have probably heard of it, if you haven't, get a netflix account and get caught up now! (oh and don't read any farther... I wouldn't want to ruin things for you)

It is a tv series about a group of 5 girls who have a mysterious stalker (for lack of better words) who came about after one of their friends went missing and was later found to be killed. The story is a triller and brings a lot of suspense to the watcher. We just recently found out that Toby is part of the A team (the team that is terrorising the 5 girls lives.. we know who many of the members of this team are, we just don't know who is controlling them) which made me quite sad. I love Soby and I really liked Toby until I found out that he has been betraying her.

We also found out in this weeks episode that Emily may or may not have killed Alison... now I don't want to believe she did this, but during a hypnotherapy session she brought back a memory of standing over a terrified Alison with a shovel.

This show just keeps getting more and more suspenseful! I can't wait for the next episode ever! I just hope the finale of this season isn't too suspenseful and doesn't make me annoyed that i'll have to wait another long amount of time to watch it again.


oh and Community just started their new season! I liked the first episode, I just wish that they hadn't have used the 'ABED TV' segment with the really obnoxious laugh track and where Abed replaced Pierce... but other then that the rest of the episode was the same hilarious stuff :) 

I will try to get the 3rd and final segment of 'tv tv and more tv' up sometime next week :) 

see ya :3

No comments:

Post a Comment